
Hello all! To kick off the week, we girls wanted to share a few snapshots from our past blog photo shoots that never made it to a post. Often times when we watch a film, we girls always scour the special features for bloopers and deleted scenes; so we thought it would be fun to implement that idea here on the blog! Enjoy :)






xoxo,
-BFS
CREDITS // Author: Charlotte; Photography: Charlotte & Brigid Boyer; Photos edited with VSCO Presets
I love these! And fortunately your bloopers aren't so bad! I once did a post featuring my outtakes, and they are a lot, lot worse (see: http://www.rebelangel.co.uk/2011/08/outtakes.html). I think it's great to see candid photos of bloggers that aren't so serious once in a while to see more of the personality of the people behind the blog. I'm thinking about doing some more on mine too, because I have so many pictures that don't get used, some of which are just hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThese were fun. ;) Although, y'all are still dignified and adorable - even in your "outtakes"!
ReplyDeleteAww... You're so cute to share these! I must agree with Sian above, these are quite a bit better than our bloopers too. Though I think it may due to you ladies' talent behind the camera rather then the candid people. The one of Jessica and Angel is probably my favorite.
ReplyDeletelove,
Cassie
These are great. :) And yet even your outtakes are pretty classy & fun. :) Love how much fun you three have together! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, the skipping picture is perfection! Totally captures a sister relationship! :D The last picture was too cute. These made my day, you should totally make this a regular feature.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I wish I was neighbors with ya'll, you're so fun!
ReplyDeleteHaha, bloopers are so fun! I have quite a few that are on my computer...most of which are quite embarrassing! Your are all very cute :)
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! How fun! I would love to see this regularly. Even your blooper photos are cute!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Grace
Isn't this just the greatest and cutest idea? Y'all are the best. :) xxx
ReplyDeleteGoodness... deary me! Your bloopers are better than my pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat I'd really like to see on your blog is a tour around your bedrooms. Do you think you might like to do that one day?
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun idea! Thank you for sharing. :-)
ReplyDeleteThese are so much fun! And Brigid looks Mary Poppins, about to fly away with her umbrella in that one picture. :)
ReplyDelete