November 3, 2014

Compass Rose Flexi of the Month

Compass Rose Flexi of the Month
Hello dearies! We had a marvelous time down in Florida at the National Bible Bee!
While we are resting up, and preparing for the week of blogging ahead, I thought I would stop in and let you all know about Lilla Rose's Flexi of the Month: Compass Rose, a gorgeous flexi that brings a touch of the nautical to any wintery outfit, along with the romantic delicacy of the snowflakes and frost that come with the later days of Autumn. You can pick this Flexi up in 7 sizes, as well as in Lilla Rose's excellent You-Pins. If you are contemplating buying a flexi for someone special for Christmas, I would recommend picking up one of these ASAP, because they are selling like hotcakes!

Have a blessed day my dears!

Brigid
the Middle Sister and Singer

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh... These are quite the nice FOTM! I like how they'd go with anything because of how simple they are. But if I ever break down and spend some of my hard earned green backs on one of their items, how in the World would I be able to choose?! :)

    oxo,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy your comments so much! But please, if you don't have anything nice to say, refrain from expressing it on our blog.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!