March 7, 2014

Princess Show Preview!

princess-show-preview-1
Happy Friday! Tonight the girls and I are going to be performing in a Disney Princess Show put on by our voice teacher. I am Snow White, and the girls are the Ugly Stepsisters (go figure... ;), and we are all SUPER excited! :D These photos were taken before the dress rehearsal last night... but don't you worry, we are hoping to share LOTS more photos (and videos!) of the show and costumes etc. with you all tomorrow and next week!

princess-show-preview-2
princess-show-preview-3
princess-show-preview-4
princess-show-preview-5
princess-show-preview-6
princess-show-preview-7
princess-show-preview

Tata for now!

-Snow White (AKA Charlotte)
for her Ugly Step-... erm sisters ;P

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that would be so much fun! I can't wait to see more pictures!
    Haha, one of my best friends played an ugly stepsister in their school's production of Cinderella.
    She was great and so hilarious! Cinderella would be pretty boring if the stepsisters weren't annoying and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. N. Kelly3/07/2014

    That looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see ya'll show! Merry from eachlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful! I'm excited to see what else you'll share. I hope that your night is a smashing success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! how charming is this! i love all the photos. Thank you so much for sharing, i really enjoyed them, Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't WAIT..... hope you have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful!! I love being in plays! Rebekah and I are actually just starting rehearsals for a Dutch Heritage show next week! We are so happy!! I'm sure you all will be hearing more of it in detail through these next few months at the blog...

    It will be great to see the up coming posts!

    Much love ladies!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very much like Snow White, sweet dear! I must be so fun to dress up like one of the most beloved and classic Disney characters ever. You know, come to think of it, that's something I've never done. I went as a (generic) fairy princess for Halloween once as a little girl, but don't recall ever getting my inner Disney princess on. Perhaps I should give it a spin one day as well. :)

    Big hugs & many thanks to all of you beautiful sisters for your wonderful blog comments,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy your comments so much! But please, if you don't have anything nice to say, refrain from expressing it on our blog.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!