April 29, 2014

Announcing the Boyer Family Singers Website!

Announcing the Boyer Family Singers Website!
Hi all! I could hardly contain my excitement yesterday when Dad and I published.... THE BOYER FAMILY SINGERS WEBSITE!! Ahhhh! So many months of waiting and working and photoshooting and designing and and and! It's finally done :) I want to proclaim it to the WHOLE world! We actually really and truly have our very own amazing domain nammmmeee :))) And photo gallery. And contact page. Annddd everything else that goes with a website for people who entertain!

This has to be the most smiley-face and exclamation-pointed introduction I've done in a while... #sorrynotsorry #soworthit

Announcing the Boyer Family Singers Website!
I am SO proud of how our website has turned out! Everything simply exudes vintage + modern flair, really displaying the character of us and our entertainment. I'm only going to give you a small peak to what the website really looks like.... you're just going to have to check out the rest for yourselves ;)

God has been so good to us girls and our singing career in these past months. We have been able to share our ability with so many, and entertain crowds both large and small. It is our hope that this website will act as a tool to spread the word further about our passion. Things have been coming together so seamlessly in building up our repertoire and preparing for big events coming up. It almost brings me to tears how perfectly providential it has all been. Yes, we went through very stressful, rough episodes when we thought that it all was for nought, but now that I think about it: who doesn't, if they're really passionate about what they do?

I think all that is left to say is a birthday-cake size THANK YOU to God, our parents and voice teacher (yes!), and YOU our supporters for helping us limp along and grow to where we are standing now. Oh, and as the british would say it,
Announcing the Boyer Family Singers Website!

TTFN,

-Charlotte
for the B. Singers

P.S- Don't forget to enter our Lilla Rose Mothers Day Giveaway before it's too late!

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations, girls! i'm so excited for you! Everything looks so professional and neat and i love your matching dresses with the flag pins. SO CUTE!!!! You ladies are incredible... keep it up!!
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I love your singing:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzzah ladies! This is wonderbar! :)
    The site is SO perfect! The photos are superb!

    Blessings,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about doing a CD? I think you should!
    ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bekah,
      Well, it is our goal to one day make a CD, though the costs to do so are far out of our ability :) Thanks for the interest, though!

      -Charlotte
      the blog designer + photographer

      Delete
  5. Wonderful!! I'm excited for you all!! May God continue to bless you all as you sing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your website looks great! Cheers back at ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's soooo exciting to see how you all have grown in your gifts and talents girls!!! We miss you around these parts! (Do I see a tour coming our way anytime soon?!)

    Love you,
    Heather V

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited and happy for you girls, and I love your new web site!

    Your photos are stunning--the dark blue gowns are gorgeous. I love, too, how beautiful your web site is--so classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so exciting! Its wonderful how God works! Congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh! I am so excited for you all! I love your website! By the way, just wondering, is it a wordpress website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,
      No, I actually designed it in Adobe Muse CC.

      Thanks for commenting! We too are so excited :)

      -Charlotte
      the blog designer + photographer

      Delete
  11. I love your website and the pictures are great.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaah! How exciting for you girls! I love all of your voices and I'm so happy about the launch of this new website :) Best wishes for all of you as you continue to serve the Lord with your talents!

    charmant

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so exciting for you! I pray that the Lord blesses you and whatever He has in store for your lives.:)
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! Congratulations, ladies, that's a huge step. May it bring wonderful things your way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your new website is gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! The design & layout is so lovely! I pray and hope your singing career will continue growing and that it will be greatly blessed by the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy your comments so much! But please, if you don't have anything nice to say, refrain from expressing it on our blog.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!