October 24, 2013

Lately (#12)

IMG_0379
Oh my! Can you believe it's already the latter end of October?! As I was sitting down to do school this morning I reflected for a second and realized that we are actually in the middle of Fall, people! I seriously can't believe it!

IMG_0304
IMG_0293
IMG_0451
IMG_0460
IMG_0466
IMG_0442
IMG_0443
This week has had many encouraging, uplifting moments throughout:

The songs we are preparing for up coming singing events are really turning a corner in being close to the finish line! We always determine that we are done with practicing a piece after the first performance, so it's neat driving home from an engagement and realizing "Hey! We don't need to practice that one anymore!" And then a new, exciting song comes along and takes it's place in our daily rehearsals.

I have also been experimenting with web development some this week, and am learning about the weaver of (web) dreams Dreamweaver. Ohmygoodness you GUYS! (er, girls... um ladies ;) this software is like the EPITOME of coding softwares! I can't wait to start dabbling in it, and make some pretty websites! :D

What's been special about your week?

TTFN,
-Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/24/2013

    I awarded you!

    http://littlethingsthatgodcreated.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebester-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/02/2013

    Cool! I'm learning Dreamweaver, too. It's pretty awesome, isn't it?

    I'm just curious, what do you use for web design? Your site always looks so professional and nice:)

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So happy to know of someone else interested in Web Design :D Yes, Dreamweaver is awesome! I can't wait to learn more and more about the different functions, templates, etc.

      Thank you! Well, I actually coded BFS based off of the Simple Template on Blogger, and added a lot of my own HTML and CSS.

      Thanks for commenting :)

      -Charlotte
      the blog designer + photographer

      Delete

We enjoy your comments so much! But please, if you don't have anything nice to say, refrain from expressing it on our blog.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!