
Hello all! Today we girls are so excited to be reviewing the Sprouts Voice & Cold remedies! We have benefitted so much from Sprouts' products, and we were thrilled to collaborate with this company to bring to you this review!

Many of you probably aren't familiar with Sprouts, so here's a little background from the founder, Isaac Honig:
"I am a professional singer and cantor for more than 20 years. I am very tuned in to singing and voice. As most singers, I've suffered from voice hoarseness from time to time and have tried all the products out on the market but the results were not to my satisfaction. I have therefore started to study this on my own.
Upon careful research and observation, I realized that the voice is affected by many factors such as food, exercise and supplements. I decided to put together my own product, utilizing the knowledge I've accumulated over the course of my career.
I spent over five years researching—mixing and testing herbs to design a formula that would be effective. This involved studying herbology to determine which herbs are beneficial for the voice. I then put enormous effort into the task of figuring out exactly how many milligrams of each herb to use. The next step was to work out the most effective method to extract the herbs. As I experimented, I realized that the voice is extremely sensitive and that every little detail makes a huge difference. The result is a brand-new, breakthrough product where every ingredient has a place and purpose.
This product, called Sprouts Voice Remedy, is an all-natural supplement comprised of herbs. It is designed to relieve hoarseness in a safe and natural way. By reducing inflammation, getting rid of stubborn phlegm, and opening the nasal passage, Sprouts Voice Remedy has proven to restore the ring to your voice.
As the special formula of a professional singer, formulated over years of intensive performance, Sprouts Voice Remedy can offer you what any other product out there cannot.
Sprouts Voice Remedy is currently being sold in local stores in Brooklyn NY and in all Sam Ash Music Stores & has proven to have a 100% success rate, as stores are reporting that a large percent of the clients are repeat customers.
Additionally as a professional singer I realized that even the slightest cold that would not be much of an issue for an ordinary person having a cold for someone using their voice is extremely bothersome. Therefore we have formulated this unusual formula called Sprouts Cold Remedy. Which is extremely effective in relieving symptoms of a cold in just a few hours.
The results are truly remarkable & this is highly effective for anyone suffering from a Common Cold, sore throat etc. It is also safe for children over one year old."
We were so fascinated by Isaac's story and background, and it confirmed to us that this is a company we would love to feature on our blog! As many of you know, our family is big on natural, organic foods and remedies, and the fact that Isaac came up with an herbal remedy for singers really excited us!


Alright, onto our review of the Voice Remedy! For the past few weeks, we girls have been taking this supplement almost every night before we sing to discover the effects of it. Consistently, each night we would take it, our vocal chords would feel lubricated and clear. Anytime that one of us had a hoarse-ish throat, we would take this supplement, and our voices would feel so much more clear and strong. The biggest event at which we used this remedy was Remembering WWII. We had a full day of singing off and on through out the afternoon and evening, so our voices needed as much help as possible. We took this remedy in the morning and evening, and our voices held up so well, and we weren't at all hoarse after the long day.
We take the recommended amount (25 drops) directly out of the dropper, and that worked perfectly for us.

Onto the Cold Remedy! We girls are looking forward to being able to review this product thoroughly later when we have a cold to try it on, since lately we have been healthy as can be (yay!). So, you can essentially say that we (and you!) have something to look forward to when we do catch a cold ;)

We were very impressed with the products sent to us by Sprouts, and wholeheartedly encourage you to check them out if you are a vocalist in need of a supplement to help with hoarse throats, or to get you through a long day of performances (like us :). If you aren't a vocalist, then check out the herbal cold remedy that Sprouts offers, since that yucky time of flus and colds are just around the corner!
xoxo,
the B. girls
NOTE: The products reviewed in this post are sponsored by Sprouts. All views expressed in this post are our own honest thoughts.
CREDITS // Author & Photography: Charlotte Boyer; Photos edited with VSCO Film Presets
I. Am. SO EXCITED to have heard about this product through you girls. I sing (though I don't perform as yet anywhere but church worship team and the very occasional solo), and have very frequently been bothered by vocal hoarseness. I feel like I have to clear my throat constantly even though that just aggravates the phlegm more. :P I want to try this product so badly and I think I may just have to order it! Again, thank you for sharing. All of the rave reviews I've read are just amazing and I can't wait to see if it works on me as well.
ReplyDeletedance a real
What a wonderful sounding product! It is, as you stated, great to find relief products that are filled with natural ingredients and that work to boot!
ReplyDeleteThanks for promoting this ladies!
Cassie
That is AWESOME!! I love to sing, but I can be quite and sometimes a bit squeaky. Maybe I just need more practice! :) Ha ha! Does this remedy help your voice with volume?
ReplyDeleteIn Christ Alone
Clara