September 13, 2013

The Headband Hair Fold Tutorial

thehairfold
Yippee!
I have a brand new hair tutorial to share with you lovely ladies, and boy am I excited -- can you tell? I know you all are dying to see the video below, so I will quickly just say that this is a perfect hair style to do on a "bad hair day", since it doesn't matter how it looks or even feels before you do it. Just watch, and hopefully you'll see what I mean. Enjoy!


Ta da! I hope you ladies find this very helpful on those not so good days, like I have. To be honest with you, when I am feeling lazy and don't want to mess with my hair much (Which hardly ever happens. I LOVE  styling my hair!), but I want a "wow" hairdo just the same, I just put the band over my head, and start tucking. And voila!
IMG_7203
Also, just as an encouragement for you all to try this ASAP, you should know I've received a bucketful of complements when I've worn this hair style before, and I know you ladies will too! Don't be shy. Grab your scrunchy headband and give it a whirl!
IMG_7202

Have a swell day, everyone! And may your locks be ever lovely.

Blessings,

Jessica
The eldest sister & singer




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this Jessica! I will sure be using this in the near future! Possibly this Sunday ? :) I have been wearing fabric headbands alot lately, this will be a perfect way to use them in a different way! And the headband that you used is so pretty!
    Thanks!
    ~Cassie
    calicoclodhoppers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy your comments so much! But please, if you don't have anything nice to say, refrain from expressing it on our blog.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!